Re: MSYS2 Could NOT find GLEW (missing: GLEW_LIBRARY)

Le 28/06/2021 à 15:51, Brian Piccioni a écrit :
Hello

I have observed that Geographical Reannotation (my contribution) no longer seems to update the schematic. Manual "Update Schematic from PCB" seems to work so I assume there has been a modification to the Kiway commands. In order to track this down I need to set up build on msys2.

I have followed the instructions at https://dev-docs.kicad.org/en/build/windows-msys2/. In addition I had to

pacman -S cmake
pacman -S gcc.

cmake fails with Could NOT find GLEW (missing: GLEW_LIBRARY)

Glew is installed as per the instructions.

Any suggestions?

Brian

What the command "find /mingw64/ -name *glew*" find?

What the command "pacman -Ss glew" says.

--

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS