Re: IBIS / SPICE simulation

I started down the path of creating an IBIS-to-Spice converter a couple of years ago. I researched it enough to decide it was feasible, then discovered a commercial product demo that would do enough of what I needed at the time and stopped working on it.

I'd just about forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

-Reece