Re: Issue with autoplacing of designator and name in schematic

Hi Bastian-

Autoplace on placement already exists but if you'd like to contribute a
patch to improve it for your use case, please do.

The best way to do this is to open an issue of GitLab for the problem (with
reproducible test case).  Then, you can open a merge request to fix the
issue.

The reason that step 1 is needed is to allow others to verify when the
problem happens and that your solution fixes it.

[image: image.png]

Best-
Seth