Re: 5.1.11 release tagged

On 10/26/21 4:31 PM, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
Hello Wayne,

Am 26.10.21 um 20:38 schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
Hi Carsten,

Do we still we still build and deploy the old 5.1 developer docs
anywhere?  I guess I should remove them just in case someone else does.
   I should be able to get to this shortly.

stuff from that folder isn't going into (Debian) packages, I'm not sure
about other places there this was or is deployed to.

I came along this while looking into the references to kicad-pcb.org
within the debian/ folder and found a lot matches also outside the
debian/ folder. So I pulled the 5.1 branch to compare that against the
5.1.11 tag and still found references.

If there is anything else in the 5.1 source tree, please let me know and I will fix it.

- Wayne

The packaging is including more additional folders like localization and
the documentation. I haven't looked into this yet.