Re: Fwd: Crash invoking pcbnew Board settings

So, for some reason GMail thinks this email is empty when I open it but
shows text in the inbox view, so I am going off of what I can see in the

For running with ASAN, you simply need to pass the CMake flag
KICAD_SANITIZE_ADDRESS and then I would suggest setting the environment
variable
"ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=0:halt_on_error=0:check_initialization_order=1:detect_stack_use_after_return=1:detect_invalid_pointer_pairs=2"
in whatever you run the KiCad process in (that helps configure ASAN).

-Ian

FYI, the content I can see:

Devs,

Can someone run this on the flatpak and see if it reproduces for them?  (It=
 does not for me on OSX.  Speaking of which, can someone refresh my memory =
on the cmake instruction to turn on something like ASAN on OSX?)

Cheers,
Jeff.