Re: Why has my name been removed from the translators-Other credits?

Hi,
Could you please change my name to David J S Briscoe (there are a few David Briscoe's around and this could cause confusion)ready for the 6.01 release after 11th January 2022. Could you also please chang e it in the 6.99 nightly version. Thanks.

David J S Briscoe