Re: V6 documentation

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 09:10:22AM -0500, Jon Evans wrote:
> Hi Tomas,
>
> I've been loosely coordinating documentation updates for V6.  There are not
> very many other people working on it.  We'd be happy to have your help.
> If you contact me off-list I can help you get set up to make changes and we
> can figure out where you'd like to start.

I don't want to be rude but I do not understand. This list is almost
silent. For sure some docs dev set-up instructions will not hurt anybody
and perhaps there is something to learn (I bet I'll learn something
anyway ...). So please do not discuss that elsewhere. This list was meant
also for this.

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa