Re: 6.0.2 stable release

On 2/7/22 04:46 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
On 2/7/2022 4:39 PM, Steven A. Falco wrote:
On 2/7/22 03:39 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
The goal is to release 6.0.2 on Friday, February 11th. If this is an issue for anyone please let me know.  I apologize that it's this late due to the Launch mailing list issue.

To confirm, do you mean that all the repos will be tagged with 6.0.2 on the 11th?

Tagged on the 9th and release announcement on the 11th.

I'm guessing this has been held up.  Is there a new date for the tagging?

	Steve