kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Translation work announcement ?

Hi,

May I send the "Call for the 4.0.5 translation work" to this ML
after this Pull-Request is merged ?
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-doc/pull/461

Most of this PR modified the sample python source code part of doc,
but some part modified some sentences and it invalidate the translations.
If it is small, I would like to edit .po files but I believe it is too much.
Then, I would like to ask the translators to help for 4.0.5.

I think translation timeline would be until this weekend (Dec-18).
Is this too short ?
I would like to save the yearend holiday for everyone :-)

Any thoughts ?

Best regards,

Kinichiro

Follow ups