kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Update Chinese Simplified in the translator list

Hi
     Wayne,In the 5.0 branch and the main branch, <about KiCad > the translator list has no Simplified Chinese. I contributed a simplified Chinese translation of it, I hope to add Simplified Chinese and my name to the translator list, thank you!

      My language team: Simplified Chinese,  name: Liu Guang .

     I am very grateful to the Simplified Chinese translators of the 4.0 branch. Without their efforts, I can't complete the translation of 5.0 and the main branch so easily.