kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: new doc page ... and the translations...?

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:17:34PM +0100, Nick Østergaard wrote:
> What do you mean by there being no links? There is a menu to select
> language.
>
> FWIW the master branch is not yet automatically added, so far it is only
> the old tagged docs.

Ha! I am very sorry, as usual I talked to fast / absent mindedly, you're obviosly right, there is!

Thank you very much, it looks great!

Are there any chances to have also the master branch option in the future?

TIA

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271