Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 14:54:35 -0400
From: Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>
To: KiCad Developers <kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Kicad-developers] 5.1.5-rc1 released

I just tagged the 5.1 branch for the 5.1.5-rc1 release.  We are now
officially in string freeze.  For the lead developers, this means no
commits to the 5.1 branch except to fix critical bugs until 5.1.5 is
released.  We should give it a month to see if any new critical bugs are
a reported.  If nothing too serious pops up, rc1 will become 5.1.5.
This should also give everyone enough time to get the library, doc, and
translation repos ready to go.  Please let me know if this is going to
be an issue.

Cheers,

Wayne