kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Problem building docs on Windows

Anyone have tips for building the documentation on Windows?

I have tried the following in msys2 (from a ./build directory)

cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" -DLANGUAGES=en -DBUILD_FORMATS=html
make

Both cmake and make run with no errors, but no output is present in the
build folder.
Make exits very quickly with little output:

$ make
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.804]
(c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

The above workflow is working fine for me on Linux (using -GNinja instead
of makefiles)
Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Jon