kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Thai translation

Hi BK and welcome!

Starting with Weblate sounds like a good plan.  Right now the user manual
(English sources) is being (slowly) re-written to prepare for 6.0 RC
(expected hopefully in the next few months).

So, it might be good to only translate the updated parts (mostly just the
"kicad" and "pcbnew" chapters so far) to avoid wasted effort.

There has been some discussion to create a new "getting started" guide,
because the existing one is old enough that it does not show the latest
KiCad workflow.  But, we have not made any progress on actually doing that
yet :)

Best,
Jon