kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: curiosity...

On Tue, May 03, 2022 at 09:23:15AM -0400, Jon Evans wrote:
> We now use asciidoctor-web-pdf instead of asciidoctor-pdf.

I see, but what exactly is that binary?

gem install asciidoctor-web-pdf
ERROR:  Could not find a valid gem 'asciidoctor-web-pdf' (>= 0) in any repository
ERROR:  Possible alternatives: asciidoctor-pdf, asciidoctor-bibtex, asciidoctor-csand, asciidoctor-csd, asciidoctor-epub3

... search ...

I see: https://github.com/Mogztter/asciidoctor-web-pdf

Why not having a different option for that executable?

Like ASCIIDOCTORWEBPDF or such as an alternative to ASCIIDOCTORPDF as it
seems to me more appropriate..

>  What cmake error are you getting?

obviously a lanconic binary not found...

> It is working on the CI pipeline and on my machine.

See the last message about asciidoctor ... is it for Windows?
Is this why it search for "asciidoctor.bat" instead of simply "asciidoctor"?

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa