kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: [Kicad Newbie for documentation]

Hi Florent,

Thanks for reaching out! We welcome any contributions to the docs.

The documentation source is hosted here:
https://gitlab.com/kicad/services/kicad-doc. We accept contributions
through merge requests to that repository. The docs themselves are written
with asciidoctor, and translations are handled through po4a.  There are
some instructions in the readme, but I'm happy to provide more specific
guidance if you'd like.

Are you interested in writing new (English) documentation, translating
existing documentation into French, or both? If you're looking to write new
documentation, are there any sections you're particularly interested in
writing? You're welcome to work on pretty much anything, but it's best if
we coordinate before you start.

Best regards,

Graham