Libraries converted to Pretty on GitHub

Hi people,

My name is Carl Poirier. I have been subscribed to the KiCad developers
mailing list for a few months now, and a few days ago I have given a hand
at converting the existing libraries to the new pretty format. In case you
either are not subscribed to this list or haven't read the mails, the new
libraries are now hosted at GitHub, so that they can be used with the
corresponding plugin.

https://github.com/CarlPoirier

One library had to be renamed because of a disallowed character. though.
"smd_crystal&oscillator" becomes "smd_crystal_and_oscillator". I have
attached the fp-lib-table that can be used with a build of KiCad having the
fp-lib-table and github plugin enabled.

I also want to declare an interest in maintaining these libraries. Until
the legacy ones are removed from bzr, I will keep the new ones up to date,
according to the pushed changes on bzr. After that, then we will see what
happens.

Should any of you test the pretty libraries and find any oddities, please
let me know.

Carl