Library build process

Hi Libteam,

Since the move to the *.pretty directory structure all in seperate repos, how do I build the complete library?
I want to use the library on-disk and not depend on the github-plugin and thus internet and github to work.

By now I just clone ALL *.pretty repos from GitHub and keep them synced afterwards, but some sort of build script would be much cleaner.

I use this very crude Python script to fetch ALL GitHub KiCad repos (and exclude the kicad-source-mirror)
The script requires PyGitHub -> pip install PyGitHub

-------- clone all repos of an GitHub organization ------
#! /usr/bin/python

from github import Github
import os

g = Github()
org = "KiCad"
cmd_template = '"git clonehttps://github.com/"; + org + "/" + repo + ".git"'

repolist = [repo.name for repo in g.get_organization(org).get_repos()]

for repo in repolist:
	if repo != "kicad-source-mirror":
		os.system(eval(cmd_template))

Regards,