Re: module format conversion

Hi Johannes,

To convert a library programmatically, you have to build KiCad with python
scripting enabled. Then, in kicad/scripts, you have a file called
lib_convert.py which can do the conversion. I did a script, a while ago,
that simply called this . It's on the developer's mailing list
here<https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg11357.html>,
but I attached it again because there were some other changes in the patch,
which I just removed.

Carl