Re: Hi people

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 09:37:31PM +0300, Vesa Solonen wrote:
> Wonderful work, especially the character set.

Too bad for the non-compatibility with the stock kicad (due to the
different metrics) and no support beyond latin-1.

I guess I *could* generate something from my repertoire into the format
used by fontconv.awk, place all the graft points and then rebuild the
whole unicode shebang. Had to hand tweak a lot of the characters from
the original shx (also because of license issues).

Need motivation for that (i.e. enough people wanting that). The metric
thing is actually not a lot intrusive (mostly the scaling factor).

What about a loadable file instead of hardcoding the whole thing?
Nothing excessively fancy, just the couple of metrics needed and the
codepoint to hershey string mapping.

Let me know if you are interested.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio