Library convention for symbols

Hi people,

There is some stuff left to do in the library about symbols. I had not
gotten to it yet, so here are my first ideas for the missing sections:

2. Symbol Library Names (.lib files)
------------------------------------

2.1. Category of parts, may be shortened for common components. ex:
"Microcontrollers", etc.
2.2. Manufacturer.

4. Symbol Names
---------------

4.1. Name of symbol, may be shortened for common components. ex: "Cap",
"Connector", etc.
4.2. Manufacturer.
4.3. Part number. (JEDEC)
4.4. Any modification to the original footprint, indicated by appending the
reason. Ex: different pin count: "LT1129_8pins", different pin ordering:
"transistor_PNP_pinswap1"
4.5. Indication of quantity if symbol is an array. ex: resistor array:
"Resistor_x8"

Any comments, or something missing?

Regards,

Carl