Re: library cleaning - massive attack proposition

I think it sounds good. Could you take an actual .kicad_mod file and edit
it by hand to show us exactly what this will give?

I'll take care of the silkscreen and font size with some script myself, so
this should be this less to do in yours. I should have the time to do it
this weekend.