Re: Prolonged absence

W dniu 27.01.2015 o 23:18, Iker Echaniz pisze:
I usually lurk here without saying anything but now I will: Take care Kerusey, I also hope all goes well for you.

W dniu 27.01.2015 o 03:53, Carl Poirier pisze:
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well for you.

Don't worry too much. Now I know I have some spare time (because of sickness of our young National Health Fund system), but unfortunately I have a little rest anyway. As far as possible I will observe and do something.

Thanks.

Kerusey Karyu