Re: [Kicad-developers] UPDATE: Diode pins swapped in KiCad Libraries

Hmm.

So the OSX builds use Github by default for footprints, and have symbols
"baked in" at build time.

Every OS X nightly build is going to produce bad boards, and there's no way
to tell users to update or inform them about this change through the
program at all.

I really wish I would have known about this earlier.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne