assembly layer

Can we make some decisions about assembly layer?
We moved there values but AFAIK more important is to have there references.

What do you think about:
- leaving references on silkscreen, size 1x1x0.15 as is,
- moving values back to silkscreen and hiding, size 1x1x0.15,
- adding visible copy of reference on assembly (%R) - this will be smaller if footprint is small - adding invisible copy of value on assembly (%V) - this will be smaller if footprint is small - optional: copy silkscreen to assembly - as starting point for proper assembly
?

Follow ups