Before cancelling subscription

There is a time when all the bad things suppressed
inside yourself erupts with the intensity of the
volcano. In my case, it so happened, and looking
at some changes I could not pass them by completely
indifferent.

With the recent changes I've expressed my strong
protest. I wrote that my opinion will not change.
These words reached to the top of the organization.
I know. I've read.
Anyone can read and judge according to his own
measure. There will be no comments from my side.

That's why I made the decision to withdraw myself
the right to continue to manage libraries. Now
everything is in your hands. Do what you think is
appropriate.

Thank you and Good Bye!

Kerusey Karyu