Re: call for new librarians

Yes, I've thinking about an automation tool, unfortunately these last weeks
I can't find any free time to read  about them. I've did some tests using
Travis a time ago and I don't remember if it has a way to feedback the user
about the issue, I mean something like an automatic message reply in the
pull request. In the other hand I have no idea how Jenkins works. Does
someone know the person who manage the Jenkins?

Even we have the continuous integration tool running, I think we could have
more librarians, or at least one or two more to manage mainly the 3d
models.

As soon as possible I'll update the README and CONTRIBUTING files in the
github repo.

Regards.

>>> https://camo.githubusercontent.com/8a5cef3b18bede2e8ef92c1bbf3d1028417a6fec/68747470733a2f2f7261772e6769746875622e636f6d2f6f6c6968656c2f7472617669732d73616d706c652f6d61737465722f646f632f696d616765732f30332d7761726e696e672e6a7067]