Re: Idea about changing some default behavior of Kicad, to met KLC

Hi,
I agree on all schematic symbol default changes. It will decrease
amount of KLC 3.6 violations.
I suggest setting default rectangle fill to BG.

There is a lot of symbols with footprint field using italics instead
of normal font. Any recommendation?
Then we can add an EC to check it.

F.SilkS layer is enabled for THT and NPTH by default, as i tested now.
But still, I can't see reason why.

Patrik Bachan (diggit)