Welcome to Oliver Walters

Hi folks,

We have a new team member in the librarian team. Oliver Walters, also known
as SchrodingersGat on Github, has just joined us. He has made some great
contributions to the libraries in the past and it just made sense to get
him onboard. I'll let him introduce himself more in details if he wishes to.

I'll also take the occasion to remind us of the very few guidelines for
librarians which are as follows:

1. Check for relevance, KLC compliance and correctness according to the
datasheet
2. Approve only pull requests that you are comfortable with, although
comments are welcome in any case
3. Keep opening pull requests for any significant contribution of yours so
it still gets approved by a second librarian

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Carl

Follow ups