Question(s) on KLCs

Hi everybody!

I'm currently discussing a PR for a footprint with @feichtinger :
https://github.com/KiCad/Fuse_Holders_and_Fuses.pretty/pull/5

There, the question was raised, how the Courtyard has to be drawn. As I understood it so far (and did for my components), the Courtyard should be around the pads/component-outline. But should the Courtyard also keep 0.25mm distance to the Silkscreen-lines (not the REF-text, as far as I understand)?

To illustrate this I added two images to this mail:
- Fuse_SMD2920, as I understood it
- fuse_Shurter, as @feichtinger interpreted the rules

So: How should I interpret the KLC?

BTW: Should we maybe add example images to the Wiki-Page of the KLCs that explain the different things? I could start preparing some and then we can discuss starting from that.

best,
JAN