Re: DIP THT packages

So do you have any better Idea? In the end it IS a DIP-4/6/8-package, but mounted as SMT ...

Am 25.12.2016 um 18:46 schrieb Jean-Paul Louis:
Merry Christmas / Hannukah / All other to everyone.

Jan,
Why do you prefix your SMT packages with DIP?
For everyone in the electronic industry, DIP always mean Through Hole package.
Your naming conventions are really misleading.

Just my $0.02,
Jean-Paul
N1JPL