Re: "Recommendations" in "Travis" script for KLC compliance ?

On 25.02.2017 12:08, Jan Krieger wrote:
Hi!

generally speaking: I think such test are useful in Travis, they especially help in the review process, as I don't have to download the symbol and then run the script locally and finally comment on the thread, but can give hints directly on the thread!!!
Actually, the concept of such a compliance-check script is very useful.

About the text-positioning: Yes that's a bit annoying, as also I don't really know what the rationale behind it is ... maybe that should be either noted down in the KLC, or left out of the script ...
Maybe the person that programmed the script was a bit ahead of the KLC revision... ;)

Generally I think we should distinguish between warnings/suggestions and actual errors (which we had with the `--enable-extra` commandline option) ... maybe that can also be provided by say having a red or yellow warning sign!
Agree. But definitely should not be a reason for rejection.

Best,
JAN

Have a sunny weekend (it is raining here).

Miron