Missing 3D model library.

I recently got a new computer at work that lacked all of the legacy
library cruft on my old computer and I noticed that there is no longer a
Potentiometers.3dshapes folder in the 3D package repo.  What was the
reasoning behind removing this library and is there any intention of
restoring it at some point in the future?

Also, I found a quite a few broken footprint links in the
Amplifier_Audio symbol library.  The offending footprint link is
Package_TO_SOT_THT:TO-220-5_Vertical_StaggeredType1.  I noticed there
are several footprints in the Package_TO_SOT_THT library that are valid
candidates.  I don't know what intent of the symbol author so I am
hesitant to submit a pull request to fix the broken footprint links.
Should I file a bug report or just submit a pull request an hope that
the links are what the original symbol author intended?

Cheers,

Wayne