Re: Becoming a librarian

On 27/07/18 17:35, Antonio Vázquez Blanco wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have been making some contributions to the different KiCad library repos in GH (https://github.com/antoniovazquezblanco <https://github.com/antoniovazquezblanco>). In the time I spent trying to collaborate with the organization I found that from time to time work piles up. I think I can help by clasifying and tagging the pending work so that the people that really knows about this stuff can review things in a faster way. For this reason I am applying to become a librarian.

Thank you for your awesome work!

Antonio Vázquez

You will get a github invite shortly (You where already on my "maybe i can asked them to help out" list for quite some time)