Becoming a librarian

Hello everyone,

I am Antonio and I have been trying to collaborate with KiCad as much as I
can recently. I have submitted some symbols and footprints to the library
repos under the user @antoniovazquezblanco (
https://github.com/antoniovazquezblanco).

I think that from time to time work piles up and I believe I would be able
to help the situation by tagging and clasifying issues and pull requests in
GH. I think that if work is better clasified we will be more efficient and
the people that really do the hard work will have more time for work review
instead of dealing with the management of hundreds of issues.

I hope I meet the requeriments to collaborate in a tighter way and that my
work proposal is found useful.

Thank you for your awesome work,
Antonio Vázquez