Re: Stale pull requests: how can I help?

Sorry for the late answer,

The mailing list is not really where we handle library stuff. This is all done on github. If you are still interested then simply start by reviewing some pull requests.

If we are happy with your reviews then you will get an invitation to become a full libarian.
The only change will be that you then get write rights to the repos.
Meaning you would then be able to merge pull requests. (and work with the tagging system.)

If you have made a few reviews but did not get any response from me then please send a mail directly to me or contact me on the forum or via an issue on one of the github repos. (It can happen that some things are missed by me as there is a lot of stuff going on.)