Is this thing on?

Hi all, there is this list from launchpad, but not all of us are
members; Yofel and Shadeslayer are missing. If we are going to use it,
we should all be subscribed. If we don't use it, what is our
alternative?

There is an email from the CC about a meeting next fall [1], that's
all I see in the archives.

I wanted to ask if we as the Council should ask the various non-Unity
flavors how they plan to deal with Mir in the future. My reasoning is
that if some of us will encounter technical difficulties, we can bring
this to the technical board as a group, rather than individually.
Perhaps we can get better attention to our issues this way.

Also I think we should be chatting with the other flavors on general
principle. The Ubuntu Community is for all of us, not just the Unity
users. If that isn't true, we should find out sooner rather than
later.

All the best,

Valorie

1. https://lists.launchpad.net/kubuntu-council/msg00000.html