Dear fellow KC members

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kubuntu Council <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 7:06 AM
Subject: rohangarg deactivated by rohangarg
To: valorie.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Valorie Zimmerman,

The membership status of Rohan Garg (rohangarg) in the team Kubuntu
Council (kubuntu-council) was changed by the user from Administrator to
Deactivated.
<https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-council>

Rohan has removed himself, as has Riddlell. Myriam has indicated she
has quit, although she has not removed herself from the KC team /ML.

Harald Sitter has proposed informally that we call for nominations,
and hope that there are none, and allow the Council to become
dissolved, and that our funds devolve on the KDE e.V.

Quoting from our Constitution:

"If the Kubuntu Council falls below three members and it is not
possible to elect new council members, the funds and any other assets
will be defaulted to KDE e.V."

If such an action is taken, I propose that we at least first encourage
Santa to become a Kubuntu Member then Kubuntu Developer, and speedily
approve him. In addition, I've asked Matthias to apply for Kub. devel.
We need somebody watching over our submissions to the archive, even if
they are "just" auto-merged from Debian.

I've been assured by Harald and Jon that they will leave gracefully,
leaving packages populating the archive for our thousands (or
millions?) of users who will never use or even hear about KDE Neon.

More news tomorrow.....

All the best,

Valorie

--