Re: Check In With CC Reminder

If this event is meant to take place in a Google Hangout, please create an event, so it will show up in our calendars, and the timezone calculations are done automatically.

În ziua de Tuesday 29 March 2016, la 09:49:40, Svetlana Belkin a scris:
> Scratch that, I forgot this Thursday is the 5th one.
>
> On 03/29/2016 09:42 AM, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
> > To the Kubuntu Council,
> >
> > On the behalf of the Community Council, I am reminding you that our
> > Check In is this Thursday at 17:00 UTC [1].
> >
> > [1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Svetlana Belkin, on behalf of Community Council

*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[1]
Kubuntu Romania Representative[2]
_Kubuntu Council Member_