Bot & Telegram group linked to official / core ubuntu IRC channels

Hello folks, I've been having a chat in #ubuntu-ops about the teleirc
bot. Since Council members put it there it is ok for now, however, we
should write to the IRCC about it, which I will do, and also:

1. Make the bot official with its own freenode account and a cloak
(someone joins with its nick, registers the account, then gives the
bot config the password. if the bot can't identify then that's less
than ideal because imposters will have a field day of it)

2. Ensure that one of us owns the associated Telegram group

3. Put it on the bot wikipage (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/Bots)

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez