Re: Kubuntu Membership Meeting & Application

Thank you everyone for participating in the doodle poll and leaving your
times.

I have picked "Friday, 14 October 2016 21:00 – 22:00 and Friday, 14
October 2016 22:00 – 23:00 (Time zone: London)" as final option(s) for
the Doodle poll "Kubuntu Membership Meeting for Rik Mills."

Follow this link to open the poll:

http://doodle.com/poll/7p7cvpha4yrh2f7u

Preferable for me in those timeslots is 9pm or as is close to it as
possible, but I am entirely flexible on that.

I would also be happy to re-schedule to another date, should it turn out
due to something unforeseen that my choice above is inconvenient.

Regards

Rik