Re: SSH Access to KCI Master

Actually, historically the decision who had access to river was pretty much up to Harald back when the Server was only accessible by Blue Systems people. After he passed maintainership on to us, we never actually decided what the rules for getting access are. Scarlett got it as she was helping to keep it running, and I got it to fix a couple things, we just happened to already be devs. IMO the kubuntu CI admins should be able to follow a bit of a self-governance and decide on their own who gets access.

I would personallly impose a kubuntu membership requirement for all people with access, as having access to river gives access to the CI PGP and SSH keys, which someone could use to make git commits under the name of the CI (I don't think all keys have a password for practical reasons).

Exceptions can, as usual, be made with approval of the KC.

Philip