Re: Idea: Vendor page on kubuntu.org

Hi all,

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Aaron Honeycutt
<honeycuttaaron3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Doing the recent Kubuntu Podcast we had Chris from Nimbusoft and he wondered
> about having a link to their website where they sell laptop and AIO(All in
> Ones) with Kubuntu installed[1]. Clive and I would like to know how the KC
> feel about this.

I am not sure if this doesn't go against some rules for *buntu
domains, so I guess this should be check with Canonical first.
Also: do they only sell Kubuntu flavored notebooks or also others? I
wouldn't feel comfortable at all if they would also advertise closed
source powered devices, that would be a strict no-go for me.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org