Kubuntu Council Elections 2017

Hi Kubuntu!

The call for nominations has now expired and we now have four nominees for
the three Kubuntu Council seats.  I am pleased to announce that the
following people are in the running for this election.

* Aaron Honeycutt
* Simon Quigley
* Rik Mills
* Rick Timmus

I am also sad to hear that Clay Weber and Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan have both
decided not to stand for re-election this time round.  But I would like to
thank them for their time and work over this past two years and hope they
will still be active within the community.

Voting ballots should now be whizzing through cyberspace to all Kubuntu
members with a link to a ballot page with four choices on it.  Please make
sure you vote before the 11th September 2017 as we have to keep to a tight
schedule on this.

If for some reason you did not receive an email containing your ballot URL
and you think you should have been sent one, please email me as soon as
possible with your correct email address (I used the email address listed
on Launchpad).

Good luck to all the candidates and happy voting,
Clive