Re: Website front page copy

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Rick Timmis <ricktimmis68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello Council
>
> I've written, a suggestion for, updated text for the website..
>
> <begin>
>
> Kubuntu is a free, complete, and open-source alternative to Windows and
> Mac OS X which contains everything you need to work, play or share. Check
> out the Feature Tour if you would like to learn more!
>
> Kubuntu unites Ubuntu with KDE application and the fabulous Plasma
> desktop. The installation includes, productivity, office, email, graphics,
> photography and music applications ready to use from first install.
>
> Built using the Qt toolkit, Kubuntu is fast, slick and beautiful. Kubuntu
> is also mobile ready enabling desktop to phone / tablet integration. Simply
> install KDE Connect from the Google Play store and integrate your phone
> with your desktop.
>
> Checkout the video below, or download the ISO and try Kubuntu today.
>
> </begin>
>
> Thoughts / Comments ?
>
> Cheers
> Rick

Hey Rick, sorry I neglected to answer this almost a week ago! Your take is
better than what we have on Kubuntu.org, yes. Let me suggest a couple of
tiny tweeks, making it:

"

Kubuntu is a free, complete, open-source alternative to Windows and Mac OS
X with everything you need to work, play or share. Check out the Feature
Tour if you would like to learn more!

Kubuntu unites Ubuntu with KDE software and the fabulous Plasma desktop.
Productivity, office, email, graphics, photography and music applications
are ready to try live, or use from first install.

Built using the Qt toolkit, Kubuntu is fast, elegant and beautiful. Kubuntu
is also mobile-ready, enabling desktop to phone / tablet integration.
Simply install KDE Connect from the Google Play store and unify your phone
with your computer.

Checkout the video below, or download and try Kubuntu today.

 "