Re: Bionic Beaver Beta 1

Kubuntu would like to take part.

We are waiting to see if some fixes for gstreamer can be done and maybe
help Qt 5.9.4 migrate from -proposed. Release team seem to these
transitions (gstreamer if not Qt) are important to have in place for the
beta. Again, a small beta delay might be a result, but hopefully not.
The Qt transition has a bugfix for people upgrading existing mesa rather
than a fresh install, so it is very desirable for us.

Rik Mills
Kubuntu Council
Kubuntu Developer