Re: Finally - I finished the Getting Involved drafts

I see why a lead role would require Membership as we roll this out.
However our product manager *now* is not yet a Member. I believe he
plans to apply in the new cycle when he'll have 6 months on the job.
Had we waited until he got membership, I think things might not be
humming along as well as they are. So we might design in some
flexiblilty there. As people build teams, which is the ideal, it will
be easier to get our choice of Members. People will gain experience in
the team before stepping into a lead role.

I made a few small edits in the first doc; the second one I confess is
confusing.

Valorie