Re: Kubuntu Machines

Hello all

Myriam, I don't believe this requires any work from us other than an
announcement in our news section, and a page on our website.

If this pilot works, I will use it to reach out to other OEMs and we can
add them to the page too.

I will discuss with the vendor, and tell them we approve of a short trial
to see how it works.

I will report back to the council

Best Wishes
Rick