Re: Kubuntu Council Elections 2018 - Call for Nominations

Hi all,

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 at 14:25, Rik Mills <rikmills@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I should also point out that Philip Muškovac has stated on our IRC
> channel that he does not intend to stand this time, and as yet do not
> know Myriam Schweingruber's intentions.

Sorry for my very late reply, I had quite a busy time with Akademy and they
days after so I took a few days off the web.

Despite having had a very quiet time during my last tenure on the Council,
I would like to put my name forward once more and hope to invest more of my
time this round.

Best regards,

Myriam

PS. still trying to sort out my IRC, seems running a bouncer is not without
some quirks when the network goes through rough times.

http://www.fsfe.org
<http://www.fsfe.org>