Re: Kubuntu & thebestvpn

Hi Boni

As a flavour of Ubuntu and a voluntary community Sponsorship usually takes
the form of resources, or facilities perhaps more so than financial
support. That is not to say that it is not welcome.

I am wondering are there ways you might partner with us for co-promotion,
marketing, customer exposure ?

What about the VPN resources, I know we have RiseUp available in our
discover software centre, but could we package something around your
offering.

What is you market reach ? I am sure that something that we both want is
more users, how might we achieve that?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

Best wishes
Rick